Thursday, January 7, 2010

Don't you hate when you go to the grocery store for one thing...

Last night D had eaten by the time C and I got home and K was still out with my sister so I didn't cook the ground beef that I got at Walmart and instead we had sandwiches. Tonight I made chili, but after letting the pantry run down so badly I had to go get canned tomatoes. I also needed bread for lunches for the girls tomorrow. After all was said and done I spent $20.13 at Aldi. The girls are praying for a snow day tomorrow and I'm praying for no snow day. I'm scheduled to work and I need the money.

Ok, between last friday and today we have not eaten out at all! Woohoo! Our goal for the week of eating out only once has been achieved. Naturally, I am not counting D's lunches or when K went out to eat with my sister and her family. Grant it - we had no money to eat out this week, but I will take little victories wherever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment