Thursday, September 8, 2011

So, a year later...

Life goes on. We started and stopped homeschooling our younger child, K. She hated being by herself.  I got another part-time job to go with substitute teaching as I continue to look for something permanent with benefits. D has them, but they are very expensive. My older child, C, learned some hard lessons, turned 16 and got a part-time job. She is now learning to budget, save and spend wisely with her own money while she saves for some immediate goals.

My husband, D, and I have decided that the time has come to embark on the path to home ownership again. We had a home in the early part of the last decade, but that didn't work out so well, so with many painful lessons learned we are starting our way down the path again.

Glad to be back and I hope all of you and yours are doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment